Friday, September 26, 2008

NO LONGER #1, USC LOST!

USC was outplayed by Oregon State last night in a 27-21 loss. This opens the BCS door to BYU and Utah. If Utah demolishes Weber State this weekend (they better) they may move up a spot in the polls. If they beat Oregon State next week they have the potential to be right behind BYU in the polls. BYU and Utah fans should be cheering for a matchup of undefeated teams on November 22. Upsets like USC's and others will pave the way for BYU's Cinderella and National Championship season. GO COUGS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff. I love the baby count down. As I told you: Utah by 3 when they BEAT the Y!! At Utah this year, so if the team doesn't win the fans will. LOL.

Amanda and Nick said...

Yay! So cute!

BreeAnn said...

Hey I am glad you guys have a blog now, and it will be good so we can see pictures of that cute baby after she is born. Sorry I am not coming up to the game with Ty I just don't want to have Karson outside for a long time in the cooler weather, plus I have to work that day.