Matt, Shy, & Emeri
FINALLY! look at that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so dang cute! Oh I just love her!
That picture is very cute! I love the red outfit and bow in her hair! I think she totally looks like shy!
Shy, I am so glad she is finally here! I loved the texts and can't wait to meet her. She is darling!!
Yay, she is so cute, and I love the name. I am so glad to see a picture of her, I hope that all is going well for you guys.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
FINALLY! look at that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so dang cute! Oh I just love her!
That picture is very cute! I love the red outfit and bow in her hair! I think she totally looks like shy!
Shy, I am so glad she is finally here! I loved the texts and can't wait to meet her. She is darling!!
Yay, she is so cute, and I love the name. I am so glad to see a picture of her, I hope that all is going well for you guys.
Post a Comment