Friday, June 5, 2009

5 months old already!

Can you believe our cute little Emeri is already 5 months old?! Every month I do a photo shoot with her in different outfits and stuff just for fun. This month I decided to let her show off the things I made for her. I know there are quite a bit of pictures and a lot with her wearing the same thing but I had to show off all her facial expressions. She was so happy while I was taking these pictures. She was also screaming a lot (happy screams) and they were pretty high pitched too haha.

This is a sun hat I made for her. I thought it was a funny picture because of how the brim is.

She loves to suck on her bottom lip (and the rest of her lower face) so in this picture she is sort of doing that. You can also see one of her dimples pretty well.
All smiles!

This is one of the pictures where she's screaming.

Here's her eating her lower face again haha. I still have to catch her on camera when she has all of it in her mouth though. It makes her look like an old person.

This is a hat I made her from one of those round loom things. I made it wrong so it looks way funny when she's not wearing it....I guess it also looks funny when she is wearing it too...oh well haha.

This hat is my second try using the loom. I also made this one wrong. It was supposed to be pink where the white is and white where the pink is but I pictured it wrong in my head and so when I put the yarn on the loom I put it opposite of how I should....and I made the cuff a little too wide...at least it will keep her ears warm. It's just a little bit too big because the first one I made was a little bit too small so I used the next biggest size for this one. At least it will fit her perfectly this coming winter. Don't ya just love her face in this one haha. Pretty sure she was just starting to scream or just getting done screaming.
Another screaming one haha.
She was so happy that she was screaming and kicking her arms and legs and not paying attention to me so I had to get her attention by saying her name in a deep voice. I think she was a little scared :)

She was laughing in this picture. She thought it was so funny when I kept saying her name to get her attention.

Not sure what she's thinking in this picture but I thought it was cute.

Happy little girl.

In these next pictures she's wearing the dress I made her the other day. She loves all of the colors on it so it was so hard to get good pictures cause she just wanted to look at it (and eat it).
Here's a good example of that...

This is one of her biggest smiles I've seen.

I liked this one because of what she's doing with her feet. I also love that patch of hair in the back that is always sticking up.

I think this was the only second she sat still.

Fake smile or tired of smiling...I can't tell...

She's getting tall. I made this a 12 month size dress and look at her legs sticking out so long.

She was having such a good time :)

All I can do is just laugh at this picture.

This is the only picture that turned out where you can see her whole dress.

See what I mean....


She kept putting her legs like this. It's so fun when she discovers new things about her body.

And here is a picture of her eating her dress (well, I should say eating a strawberry). I put strawberry buttons on the dress and she kept trying to eat them. I think she might be ready for real food now :)

2 comments:

The Butler Family said...

Shy, I just can't believe how cute she is, she is adorable. Man I hope that I will get to see her someday. It just seems like every time we come to Utah, we are constantly busy. I hope that we will be able to get together sometime. I just wanted to let you know that she is super cute, I love her facial expressions. Miss ya, Sheri

BreeAnn said...

sooo cute! And hello! I love those hats you made her and that cute dress! You are so talented! I can't wait until her and Kars can play with each other!