Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Fun

Me and Emeri hung out on Saturday while Matt went to work, golfed, and changed the oil in the jeep. Later Saturday night we all went to Micah and Katelin's (our friends) to have dessert (chocolate fountain) and we also played some interesting games.


Katelin made this cute hat for Emeri but it was too small so she's gonna make another one for her. Matt got quite a sun burn playing golf today.

2 comments:

Gini said...

Hey shy!!! This is Virginia. I LOVE your blog. Your little Emeri is so precious and adorable. She really does have pretty little blue eyes. I love babies with blue eyes.. probably cause mine has blue eyes too! :) I would love to invite you to my blog... but I'm sort of retarded and don't know how to get your email from your blog. So would you mind emailing me your email address so I can invite you?? :) My email address is giniaabc@yahoo.com.
Hope you have a fun day with your little babe!!

BreeAnn said...

YOu look cute Shy! And of course so does Emeri!