Sunday, May 3, 2009
Graduation Day!!!
Matt finally graduated! Yay!! Graduation was on May 2nd. Matt graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Finance. It was a very long day and it was raining really hard all day but it was fun. Both of our families came up to see him graduate. The only part of the day that I wasn't happy about was when I was using our camera. I guess I had it on the wrong setting or something because every picture I took came out blurry. Even these pictures I posted aren't too good but at least you can see who's in them. This first picture is the one I wanted to get for sure but it looks like Matt is moving real fast cause he's all blurry... Oh well. It was a very fun day and I am so proud of my husband for this great accomplishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats! Im sorry we couldn't come! :( We can't wait to see you guys and cute baby Emeri again!
Yay that is really exciting, congrats Matt. Hope all is well for you guys.
Yay congrats Matt! Shy I love that outfit you are wearing! I wish I could see the whole thing! I can't wait until Ty graduates!
Post a Comment