Monday, November 9, 2009

Time for an update.

The past few months have just flown by and I had basically forgotten about our blog. Emeri is growing so fast. She is 10 months old. She can stand up to furniture, walk using the furniture, still working on the crawling but she is getting the hang of it, claps, dances a little, starting to talk some (well, baby talk I guess), eats some real food and baby food still, opens drawers and cupboards (and empties them), takes out the batteries in the remote, watches t.v. a little, and laughs all the time. She is so much fun! Since I haven't updated the blog for a while there have been quite a few pictures taken so I just picked some random ones and then a few from Halloween. The pictures are in order from oldest to newest.

Willow Park Zoo. She always makes this old person face whenever we go out in public. It's so funny.

How she usually sleeps now.


Down on the farm with Destiny and Grandpa.


Drivin' the Bobcat.


Playing the piano with Grandpa.


Emptying out the drawer and obviously loving it.


Helping do the laundry. She took all her clothes out of the laundry basket as I was trying to put them in haha. She does this everytime I do laundry now.


Halloween with cousin Ashlyn.


Daddy and Emeri at the trunk or treat.


Emeri and cousin Olivia.


Little Pumpkin Emeri. I had to tie a pink bow on top because everyone kept saying she was a cute little guy. Later I put on a bigger pink bow because the little one wasn't convincing enough I guess :)


Emeri and momma.


Trying to eat the licorice.


She couldn't fit anymore candy in her hands. You'll notice that in all the pictures she is always holding or sucking on candy (with the wrappers on, we didn't let her eat the candy just play with it). I guess she takes after me and not her dad (Matt would rather eat something healthy) because anyone who knows me knows that I love candy and have to have it, it's a medical condition ;). We had so much fun taking Emeri around on Halloween with her cousins. She loves to be outside and loves to watch people and she had a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Amanda and Nick said...

She is so big! Holy cow! But she is still super cute :)

BreeAnn said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Halloween! I bet she would love suckers! Kars does!:)

Jillian said...

Oh my gosh you guys are so cute!! I love the pic of you two!