Our friend Jim sent Emeri a birthday card on the computer. We had to keep playing it over and over because she loved it so much.
Here's the card. She absolutely loves dogs! They barked Happy Birthday to her :)
Emeri and Momma.
Emeri and Daddy.

Here's her cake and her cute decorations that I found at the dollar store.
Emeri and Momma.
Emeri and Daddy.
Here's her cake and her cute decorations that I found at the dollar store.
Emeri's cake. It's not that great because I had limited time. Someday I will get my cake decorating talent back :)

They were out of the balloons that matched with her decorations so I chose this one. She loved it.

The picture just before she digs in.

Or not :) She only touched the cake once with her finger and then she hurried and wiped her finger off. After that she wouldn't touch it so I took her hand and put it in the cake and that's why she's crying. She hates being messy.

Damage on the cake....The hole in the middle is where the candle was. You can also see her handprint which is where I stuck her hand. Bottom line....she didn't really damage it, I did haha.

Birthday hat (that she hated, she doesn't like anything on her head).

Opening presents. She is such a pro at this. This last Christmas she opened her very first present just like she had been doing it for years. I'm not sure how she learned this because she had never seen a present opened before. She has to tear off every piece and hand it to you. She won't look at the present until every last piece of paper and tape is off.
First purse.

She loves standing up.

Do you think she liked the phone we got her? I can't tell because all I see is a huge grin on her face hahaha.

When she gets excited she breathes in and makes a noise which I obviously can't explain by typing but trust me, it's so cute.

She loves phones and actually likes this one because it kind of looks like a real phone. However, she still likes to find ours and play with them and she always sends random texts to people usually late at night :) (sorry if you have been one of the victims)
They were out of the balloons that matched with her decorations so I chose this one. She loved it.
The picture just before she digs in.
Or not :) She only touched the cake once with her finger and then she hurried and wiped her finger off. After that she wouldn't touch it so I took her hand and put it in the cake and that's why she's crying. She hates being messy.
Damage on the cake....The hole in the middle is where the candle was. You can also see her handprint which is where I stuck her hand. Bottom line....she didn't really damage it, I did haha.
Birthday hat (that she hated, she doesn't like anything on her head).
Opening presents. She is such a pro at this. This last Christmas she opened her very first present just like she had been doing it for years. I'm not sure how she learned this because she had never seen a present opened before. She has to tear off every piece and hand it to you. She won't look at the present until every last piece of paper and tape is off.
First purse.
She loves standing up.
Do you think she liked the phone we got her? I can't tell because all I see is a huge grin on her face hahaha.
When she gets excited she breathes in and makes a noise which I obviously can't explain by typing but trust me, it's so cute.
She loves phones and actually likes this one because it kind of looks like a real phone. However, she still likes to find ours and play with them and she always sends random texts to people usually late at night :) (sorry if you have been one of the victims)
4 comments:
I can't believe it's been a year already!!! Wow! Time flies! She's so cute!
So cute, they are such fun. Hope you guys are doing great!!
sooo cute! I am glad she had a fun birthday and ther her birthday shirt fit! I love the $1 store for decorations, that is where I ALWAYS buy mine for Kaili & Karson's party they are so cute, and work great! Sorry we weren't there on saturday! I hear you did a GREAT job with the party!
So sooo cute! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment